Below you will see another star, CM, who was chosen to participate in the African Acrobats assembly that was provided by our generous PTO! You will also see Mr. Vickers taking part in the hat-juggling act and one of the performers in the midst of a terrifying stunt. Oh my! Needless to say, they reminded the children not to try this at home!
This week Mill Run is collecting coins to support Mill Run East, a school in the Philippines. Small change can make a big difference, so thank you for allowing your children to participate.
Wednesday is picture day. Our pictures will be taken first thing in the morning, so please make sure your child is on time. You are welcome to send the order envelope in on Tuesday or Wednesday. The children give the order envelope directly to the photographer. Make-up pictures will be in November.
We are excited for our field trip this Friday, October 12th to Great Country Farms. Please make sure your child has the following for our fun day:
- Sneakers (or other shoes suitable for walking at a farm)
- Appropriate clothes for the weather
- Please be prepared if rain is in the forecast. We plan on going, rain or shine.
- Your child will receive his or her field trip shirt the morning of the trip, so be sure they can slip their shirt over top of their clothes.
- Packed lunch, clearly labeled with your child's name.
I will gladly accept donations of buttons for the class to use in an upcoming math project. The goal is to have a wide variety of sizes, colors, and textures, so any button will be added to the button jar with great enthusiasm! :-)